What causes severe pain in the pelvic area?

.l have severe left lower pelvic pain. Has been on and off for the past 3 Days. Kidney stone was ruled out. Pain is going down my leg. Moving around for more than an hour usually brings it back on.. lack of appetite..
Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Hello

Thank you for trusting HCM

Dear pelvic pain that radiating to leg may be due to sciatica or femoral hernia or femoral nerve compression or Radiculopathy etc..

Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Need ultrasound of pelvis and xray lumbar spine.
Use physiotherapy, nsaids and hit and cold compression.

If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.