What causes severe pain in the lower back and inner thigh?

I have severe pain in my lower back running through my right inner thigh and outer hip. Deep, aching pain. My thigh feels like it s going to burst. It hurts the least when I bend forward at the waist at least 90 degrees. What might be the cause(s)? I do not remember doing anything out of the ordinary to cause this. I woke up 3 mornings ago with this problem.
Tue, 26 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I think you are suffering from ankylosing spondylitis with nerve compression. You can take muscle relaxants, like Thiocolchicoside with Methylcobalamin.

I hope this information has been helpful for you.

Regards.