What causes severe pain in the back and swelling around the rib cage?

I have chronic pain throughout my entire torso front and back. I also have swollen masses in my sternum and rib cage. The pain is constant, I have severe crippling pain attacks, weakness, dizzy, I am unable to eat most foods. This has been carrying on for 13 years now. I have been hospitalized, visited the ER and countless physicians throughout the 13 years and have not gotten any results. Please help me!!!! I am confined to my bed most of my day, everyday suffering with this pain.
Fri, 15 Mar 2019

You may be suffering from fibromyalgia or vitamin d deficiency or infections etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is.

Use tablet Tramadol with paracetamol twice a day for five days. Use vitamin d capsule once a week for six weeks.

If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Penchila Prasad Kandikattu , Internal Medicine Specialist