What causes severe pain in muscles and joints?

Hi, i have got severe pain in my muscles and joints and lower back pain and when i experience this pain i am very tired. To releave the pain i use Tramaset and Betapain. Can you tell my what the problem could be and do you have a solution or advise. Is this normal, i cannot live with this pain. Looking forward to your response. Kind regards. Nataly
Mon, 25 Nov 2019
Cardiologist 's  Response

Your symptoms could be related to a connective tissue disorder. For this reason, I recommend performing some tests:

- complete blood count, PCR, ESR for inflammation
- ASO titer antibodies
- ANA and ANCA titer antibodies
- RF plasma levels.

You should discuss with your doctor on the above tests.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ilir Sharka, Cardiologist