• question-icon

What causes severe pain in knee and feet?

I landed wrong after jumping for high jump and it didn t hurt after as much so I popped my knee and it was fine and did a few more jumps. When I got home it hurt after about 4-5 hours later and my feet hurts to stand and my knee is in pain as well. It is only in the right leg.
Wed, 27 Apr 2016
Hello dear Greetings
Regarding your symptoms of pain at your knee and feet after several high jumps I am suggesting that this following differential diagnosis

Tendosynovitis
Myositis
Sprain
Nerve injury

In view of this please do the following test
Knee x-ray
Ankle x-ray

Hence please see an orthopaedic specialist with the results and for further expect clinical assessment and adequate drug prescription

Meanwhile take some analgesic pending your appointment

I hope this helps Regards