What causes severe pain and swelling in the feet?

I have several things going on at the same time, so please bare with me. I have had extreme pain in my feet so much so it hurts to walk. The last couple of days I have had swelling in both my hands and feet, I couldn t get my shoes on my feet. All that combined with an all over itching sensation. I have type 2 diabetes and also hypertension. All are controlled with medicine and I don t use insulin. Do you have any suggestions to what is causing these issues? Thanks
Wed, 18 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Can EB related to diabetic neuropathy or renal cause. Needs a detailed evaluation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.