What causes severe pain and numbness in the legs?

I m having really bad leg bad leg pain in both legs hurts to walk cant sit very long feet and legs start to go numb in 2016 I lower lumbar fusion I have 2 rods and 5 screws I my back I hurt really bad its stoppong me from doing ,my daily routine what could it b
Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Can be due to nerve root compression and degenerative changes in the spine that can progress further.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.