What causes severe muscle cramps throughout the body?

I have been getting extreme muscle cramping throughout my entire body, and is extreme in the abdominal area. I have it year round, but it gets worse when the weather gets warmer and I m working outside. It doesn t occur during the activity but after I stop. I drink water constantly at least 96oz a day and more when working outside.
Mon, 16 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Can EB related to electrolyte imbalance and reduced fluid intake.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.