What causes severe itching under the feet and in the hamstring?

I have an itchy sensation in my bottom foot and in my hamstring, I also have had damage to my left hip years ago resulting in a whole still in my ball joint. Im not sure whether this is a pulled hamstring or a pinched nerve, its not sore just really itchy. I have been wearing foot orthotics but at the moment they seem to irritate the itchiness. can you give me any clues to what you think. I have been doing lunges at pilates and wondering if that has upset the hip alignment etc and may be pinching a nerve?
Thu, 13 Mar 2014