As per your clinical history is concerned, please follow like this:
1) Do a clinical examination by your Doctor and do nasal and sinus cultures to know the exact pathological cause.
2) Do take an exact antibiotic as per culture report and do saline nasal irrigation
3) Take other medications as per your Doctor's advice.
Do follow lifestyle modifications like this:
1) Try to avoid upper respiratory infections. Minimize contact with people who have colds. Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, especially before your meals.
2) Carefully manage your allergies. Work with your doctor to keep symptoms under control.Do blood differential count every month.
3) Avoid cigarette smoke and polluted air. Tobacco smoke and air contaminants can irritate and inflame your lungs and nasal passages.
4) Use a humidifier. If the air in your home is dry, such as it is if you have forced hot air heat, adding moisture to the air may help prevent sinusitis
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Uday Nath Sahoo