What causes severe headache along with hair loss?

I have been getting a really bad headache on top of my head all over, and it gets worse it goes to the side of my face it wakes me up at night can sleep, I can see like I used to,I can even comb my hair, beside that I am losing my hair about a cup of hair day.
Tue, 25 Sep 2018
Neurologist 's  Response

You will need to see a neurologist or headache specialist because you may have some form of a migraine headache or there may be a cranial nerve that is inflamed (trigeminal) causing NEURITIS.

If it were my call I would definitely get an MRI fo the brain with gadolinium contrast and look at the nucleus of origin of the trigeminal nerve.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Dariush Saghafi, Neurologist