What causes severe fatigue along with nausea and sore nipples?

Hi, i have a bladder and kidney infection feeling extremely tired, nausea, sore nipples, pain in lower stomach and right side of back. Came of my pill 5 weeks ago bled very lightly twice but chance of being pregnant very slim. Are these symptoms normal with these infections?
Wed, 2 May 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As per your history and description, your symptoms are mostly due to hormonal imbalance. I do not think infection causes these symptoms.

Your periods are also not regular which is again suggestive of hormonal imbalance. So, it is better to consult a gynecologist and get done the clinical examination and hormone levels.

You may need hormone pills to regulate hormones. Once your hormones get normalized, then you will be alright. Also, avoid stress, tension and be calm.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar