What causes severe backache and stomach ache?

My daughter has horrible back and stomach pain. It has lasted for 10 days. MRI and Cat Scan have showed sludge in the gallbladder. She can t sleep or lay down comfortably. Doctors are giving me the run-around and suggesting Motrin and Tylenol. What can I give her to help manage this pain until she sees a gastric GI doctor next Friday. She had a horrible episode that lasted for about a week in December as well. She was in the emergency room twice and so far we have got an ultrasound a cat-scan allergy testing X-rays and an MRI. No results other than gallbladder sludge. Today it was really bad after a small meal.
Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

If it in fact is gallstones, NSAIDs like Diclofenac are usually helpful. Take them each day from now til your appointment on Friday.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.