What causes severe abdominal pain on the left side after a gallbladder surgery?

Having pinching type severe pain centre and left side of abdomen after keyhole surgery to remove gallbladder pain is intermittent taking tramadol which relieves pain for about an hour surgery was 2 weeks ago tried a country walk today but the pain was coming and going all the time. Was I walking too soon although still have the pain not walking !
Fri, 1 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As you have undergone key hole surgery 2 weeks ago, there should be healing by now. As there is pain to left side and centre, I will recommend ultrasound abdomen to rule out CBD ( common bile duct stone ) or pancreas pathology. I also suggest to avoid fast foods and sour taste foods for some weeks. Also undergo urine test to undergo urinary tract infection. Avoid strenuous physical work but normal pace walking is not risky.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.