What causes sever headaches, painful cramps and with blood during ejaculation?

Please help me i dont have a credit card... knew this would happen I will never find whats wrong with me.... pleaase find it in your heart to answer this for me without having to be paid.. Please help i have had this problem for awhile but doctors have not giving me a explanation...Any time I try to have a bm. or Climax I get a horrible painful cramping tensing feeling in my head and i cant see when it does it... when it first begins it feels like a balloon, well this morning i was going to the bathroom and wasn t pushing hard.. my head did the cramping and tensing up well i blacked out and ended up on the floor. and when i checked the toilet there was blood again... when this happens I have to hold my head and apply pressure for it to ease up.. it also makes my nose bleed and side of my face num.... most time when this happens while im having a bm i will think i went and look and its nothing but blood and I was still leaking I went to the doctor for that and still no explanation.. everytime i have a bm its horrible pains i breakout in sweats I shake i go num, and throw up from the pain... I am begging you to please help me find whats wrong with me, i know my body and somethings wrong,, I have 3 great children i wanna be with them for a long time i know people say theres a age when things start falling a part, but please help me....
Tue, 10 Sep 2019

These symptoms indicate in most cases prostate issues such as prostatitis or hypertrophy and rarely it may be sign of STD infection.

You should avoid intercourse for till symptoms persist and drink plenty of fluids.

If symptoms persist it would be good to do a prostate ultrasound and check your PSA levels to rule out a prostate tumor or hypertrophy and further treatment depends on these findings.

In most cases, it can be controlled with medications but sometimes, in case of a tumor, open surgery is required.

And severe benign hypertrophy may be managed endoscopically so you should consult urologist about appropriate options.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Iven Romic Rommstein, General Surgeon