I had a minor runny nose this morning and a minor sore throat developed this evening. I had a flu shot mid October. Due to the minor runny nose and minor sore throat, I asked my doctor for Tamiflu and just picked it up from the drug store. Question: should I begin taking the Tamiflu now, or wait until I get more severe symptoms. If more severe symptoms do not develop, I could save the Tamiflu for later use. Your thoughts? YOU GOT MY INFO UNDER FALSE PRETENSES. THERE WAS NO MENTION OF A FEE. WHAT A RIP! I LL FIND MY ANSWER ELSEWHERE.