What causes ringing and stabbing pain in the ear causing 85% hearing loss?

I have 85% hearing loss in my left ear and have lost 15% of my hearing in my right ear in the last five months. I am a 50 year old female. I have a feeling of fullness and slight pressure in my left ear along with a constant muffled sound like a sea shell. I get ringing and often stabbing pain in both ears. I have severe migraines at least once every three months. I have headaches that are not as severe weekly and sometimes daily. I have had balance problems and suffer from a stiff neck and sleep difficulties. Does this sound like an acoustic neuroma and if so would you think it is growing rapidly and involving both ears now.?
Tue, 1 Mar 2016