Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Most probably your nose piercing got infected, a bacterial infection. But it is not related to your sore throat
or hot sweats. both are different. Use a cold
compress over the area.
Don't take out your nose ornament as it increases the infection.
only after the infection subsides, take the ornament out.
For your sore throat take an antibiotic
amoxycillin+clavulinic acid combination 625mg twice daily for 5 days
avoid cold foods, drinks and ac.
Use vaporizer and gargle with salt water daily for 3 times.
consult an ENT if the symptoms persist despite all this.