What causes red patches on stomach?

I have a brown raised blister type mark that suddenly appeared on my stomach this morning. I noticed a red patch of skin which dissapeared and the next time I looked there was this arrow head shaped raised brown blister which looks exactly like a burn really.
Tue, 22 Jul 2014
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern and from the history given here I could say that this could be a kind of viral infection and the chances of chicken pox is very likely, here the age and gender are missing else differential can be thought, have a nice day.