What causes red discolouration under the eyebrows?

I have always had good skin, especially on my face. Suddenly I have red skin under my eyebrows (not on eyelids) and below my eyes, with puffiness. Also redish strips along the creases (cheeks) near both sides of my mouth. No blistering, no bumps. I read on medhelp.org of several people who have had this happen suddenly and in same locations, with normally good skin. Blame on extreme weather.
Wed, 3 Aug 2016
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, it may be nonspecific changes it may be allergic condition in my opinion it can be managed with some soothing agent like Diphenhydramine lotion if ever needed but it may be self limiting condition it is nothing to worry, if the condition does not improved then systemic disease need to be ruled out and for that you need to see the physician hope this information helps.