What causes recurring throat infections with pain in the ear?

hi, i am 30 yrs old, weight 55 kgs, height 5 ft 4in. and i just got two of my wisdom teeth removed. one (lower right) had been troubling me for over a year. the thing is i have also been getting recurrent throat infectionsmostly on the right side. the most recent one is happening now and the pain has reached the ear on the right. I am having antibiotics for the tooth extraction. is it possible that the bad wisdom tooth was causing these frequent infections? or could it be something else?
Fri, 5 Jul 2019