What causes recurring itching sensation in vulva?

I have had itchiness come and go around my vulva. I check myself in the mirror regularly and have no signs of redness or of any bumps or leisures. I do have an odorless discharge that can sometimes be thicker when I am close to menstruation and I do sweat a lot more than I used to down there. Meaning my underwear will be moist sometimes and smell like armpits. I recently started to notice a pale almost pinkish rash right on the inside of my mons pubis and I have just started to take Monistat. I have not been sexually active in 3 to 4 months. I have very little ways of getting myself to get seen by a doctor soon so I am very worried about what it could be. Also, I have about 2 weeks taking medication and antibiotics for a tooth infection and an upset stomach. I also consume a lot of alcohol and caffeine.
Mon, 1 Jun 2015
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.
Itching in the vagina and the surrounding area, which is called the vulva, may be caused by a minor issue.
Common causes of vaginal itching include:Chemicals such as perfumes and dyes in detergents, fabric softeners, creams, ointments, and sprays may irritate the vagina or the skin around the vagina.Vaginal yeast infection
Vaginitis, Pinworm infection.
Vaginal irritation will often get better on its own. I advice you to avoid colored or perfumed toilet tissue and bubble bath.Use plain, unscented soap. Wear cotton panties. Avoid underwear made from synthetic or manmade materials.Avoid tight pants or shorts.Change out of wet clothing, especially wet bathing suits or exercise clothing, as soon as possible.
Excessive sweating can also be the cause, the easiest way to tackle excessive sweating is with an antiperspirant.
However, if the irritation continues, is severe, persistent I advice you to see Doctor for examination and find the cause.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Sincerely,