What causes recurring infection in the navel?

i had infaction in my belly botton for last 3 year its was also bleeding last year when my doc told me that you have infaction.. i ate some natural madican and it started to getting batter now i am alot batter but still when i press my belly botton brownnesh water comes out that mean i sill have some thing in there i am realy warry about itt becase it been almost 3 year now
Tue, 29 Dec 2015
Dentist 's  Response
Hi.
Welcome to HEALTHCARE MAGIC.

I have gone through your query and can understand your concerns..

As per your complain in case if you have recurring infection in the belly button leading to brownish discharge you need to take a proper antibiotic treatment and you cannot rely only on natural treatment..
You should take a course of antibiotics like Dextromethorphan and Trimethoprim..
You should clean the area with antiseptic solution and apply triple antibiotic ointment and steroid ointment over it..
You can also put gentle pressure over the area to drain off the infectious fluid..
Keep the area clean and free of moisture..
Wear loose fitting and preferably cotton clothes..
Avoid touching the area repeatedly with bare hands to prevent spread of infection..

Hope this information helps..

Thanks and regards.
Dr.Honey Nandwani Arora.