What causes recurrent dizziness?

I was feeling dizzy and fell backwards, I had shortness of breath. Of course now my back hurts and the pain goes up and down my left leg, into my abdomen, and now I am feeling it in the right shoulder, neck, up to my head. I been having dizzy spells for a while now. I have the PCSO and I do not have blood pressure problems consistently or sugar. Any ideas.
Wed, 22 Aug 2018

Possible causes for recurrent giddiness may be due to BPPV or Infection or anemia or hypotension or hypoglycemia or seizure disorder etc. Until examination is done it is difficult to say what it is. Avoid high risk activities, use tablet Vertin thrice a day for five days. If symptoms not improved please consult your doctor he will examine and treat you accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.