What causes recurrent cramps from the hip below with arm pain?

i am getting charley horses in my legs and my hip area as well as my calfs. i also am having muscle pain and burning in my upper and lower arms. i am also having itching and burning at times on different parts of my body. this is occurring worse during the night, but does happen during the day as well. any ideas?
Mon, 14 Jan 2019

We have to rule out possible causes like peripheral vascular diseases. If symptoms persist, it is better to consult a physician and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician