What causes recurrent abdominal pain and backache?

Hi, I have Abdominal pains which have been recurring for a long time now (1 year +). I have been consulting and I was never told the actual problem . Now when I experience the abdominal pains, I also experience back pains and it feels like I am burning on my back. Could you please help me on what could be the cause? And how I can threat the condition?
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* There are many reasons for the abdomen pain with backache as ulcer, calculus in the urinary system, pancreas problems or others.
* I would like a follow up consultation with all details of pain as site, type, aggravating, relieving factors and other relevant information to guide further in details to proceed further.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.