What causes rapid heart beats followed by chest and back pain?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here... Hi, my granddaughter is 17 and is doing track that started in January. Today while she and I were sitting in church her heart began to beat fast and later she had some pains in her chest around her heart. She also had some pains in her back. When I got to her house this morning she was having really bad stomach pains, could the chest pains be related to her stomach pains or should we be concerned since I have heard of sports player falling dead with their heart? Thank you very much, Evelyn Miley
Tue, 14 May 2019