What causes pus cell in urine and fever in kid?

my baby is 4.5yrs old.wt-18 kg.1 week back,there were 13-15 pus cells and 3-4 rbc in urine but no organisms are found.she is having high fever.my pediatrician is giving cefixm. today is 5th day of the antibiotic course.some how she is recovering but still having fever.i need your opinion regarding this.
Fri, 28 Nov 2014
Radiologist 's  Response
Hello

Your baby's findings suggests urinary tract infection(UTI).
UTI is indicated by presence of excessive pus cells and RBC in urine.
It may take 1-2 more days for complete recovery.

She need clinical correlation and investigations like routine hemogram,renal function test,Urine culture and sensitivity and Ultrasound of KUB.

Empirically she is rightly getting broad spectrum antibiotics.
She should drink plenty of fluids.

Get well soon.
Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan