• question-icon

What causes pulling pain in scrotum when on BP medication?

Dear Doctor, I am aged 58, on BP medication ( nipidifine 20 mg retard) since 2007. I had my inguineal hernia surgically done with mesh, 5 years back and things were normal. Since last one week I have a pulling pain in scrotum and also under the operated scar when I rub. specially, when I am sitting for a long time only the pain radiates. Kindly advise. I did not see a doctor still. Iam a sedentary worker...Thank you P. Yoga.
Sat, 19 Jul 2014
Welcome to healthcare magic!Does pain disappear when you lie down? Do you have any urinary complaints ? Then get urine tested.You should get your ultrasonography of scrotum done. It may be recurrence of inguinal hernia. If you suffer from constipation , take laxatives. If you have chronic cough, get treated for the same.