What causes prolonged menstrual bleeding?

I have prolonged periods and all the results are normal... Doctor said it is just a hormonal imbalance... I am 19 years and married 6 months before... I am trying to conceive.... Doctor advised me to take Meprate tablets for 15 days... Will this tablet help me to get pregnant?
Tue, 27 Feb 2018
Thanks for the query. I understand your concern.
N patient's like to it's essential to exclude possible miscarriage... your doctor must have done it.
Meprate pills would help in managing hormonal imbalance &would control your bleeding.In case ot'imbalance... you would need few more courses of hormones to correct the imbalance...
this would improve menstrual irregularity & increase chances of conception too.
Thanks.