What causes progressing pain in right shoulder?

I am having a lot of pain in my right shoulder I cannot left any thing more hen 5 to 10 pounds I cant lift it up very far without it hurrting ive never had any thing thats hurt this bad before it started about 2 months ago an is just geeting worse ive talked to my doc an she has dne xrays an she said they are good she just wont listen to me.
Mon, 11 Aug 2014
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I would suggest you to get MRI of your shoulder as there is chances that it can be a tear in rotator cuff or acromioclavicular arthropathy. After MRI i can tell you what is real problem. Till that time you can take Brufen tablet for pain relief.