What causes problem in walking and standing with acid reflux?

I m 42 5 2 weight 190 have been having problems with right hip for two weeks have trouble walkin or standing for long periods of time woke up one morning with it that way? Have acid reflux take med every day for otherwise was healthy walking 2 to 5 miles a day working with weights and working on my glider alternating between them had dropped 50 pds was feeling great now can t do anything for long am single mom with 11 year old and 8 year old can t stay like this! Miss working out
Mon, 30 Sep 2019