What causes pressure in the head and stiffness in the neck?

So I’ve been having a pressure headache for the past 3 days now. I think stress might be causing it or a brain tumour. I can feel a sharp pokey feeling in my brain and my head and neck feel pretty stiff. My brain doesn’t hurt a lot but it also doesn’t feel too good either. I feel like something must be on top of my brain making it feel uncomfortable.. the clinic is closed today and won’t be opened till Monday. This is scary me. Feels like something is eating my brain..
Thu, 26 Jul 2018
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

As you explain the history better to do a MRI of the head to be sure completely about the brain.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.