What causes pressure in the chest?

Being having a chest tightness follow by weakness on the legs and clammy sweat. Went to the emergency room and electrocardiograms. Head scan and all other tests came back negative but this sensation is back because it feels like is sucking the life out of you. It gets worse at nights.
Mon, 16 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* Most common reason underlying is stress or anxiety associated.
* Management with stress control via meditations, supportive drugs from your family doc will help to improve early.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

General & Family Physician Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi's  Response

Based on the fact that the test result are negative I think that your symptoms seem to be related to anxiety.
I suggest you to consult a psychologist for an examination.
Meanwhile you can use chamomile and valerian tea at night for relief.