What causes pressure below the sternum upon intake of fried foods and coffee?

I have never had a problem drinking one cup of coffee a day, eating fried foods and eating tomato based foods until after Thanksgiving 2016. I had a sinus infection and took Amoxicillin and took some Ibuprofen and since then my GI system has not been the same since. When I drink one cup of coffee or eat something fried or eat a tomato based food I have bad pressure below my sternum. Why? I have had an abdominal ultrasound, a hida scan, a colonoscopy, an endoscopy and a CT scan and they were all normal. I was also tested for H Pylori and it was negative. Do I have a hiatal hernia or a peptic ulcer? I have taken Aciphex, Nexium and Protonix and neither one of them help my symptoms.
Fri, 24 Nov 2017
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Your symptoms are nonspecific, but these may be suggestive of gastritis, GERD or hiatal hernia. So, you should do gastroscopy to evaluate it more accurately. This is caused by irritation of stomach mucosa by certain food or medicines, stress and smoking. So firstly, it should be treated with home remedies and changing dietary habits.

You need to avoid fried food, carbonated drinks, coffee, alcohol and spicy food. You should eat more milk products, vegetables and boiled food. Also, certain antiacid medicines may be required such as Pantoprasole or Ranitidine. In cases of severe pain, diagnosis should be established with endoscopic tests which include gastroscopy or barium swallow test.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein