What causes pressure behind the eyes and runny nose?

I m dealing what pressure behind the eyes and runny nose which is swollen and sensitive to the touch and top of head feels like pin and needles when touched.medication I was given for condition was clindamycin Hal 300 mg which and makes me feel worse.
Sat, 11 Aug 2018
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

It could be due to a viral infection infection. I would advice you to take antihistamines for your runny nose. When the infection comes down, the pain behind the eyes should subside.

Hope it helps.