What causes pregnancy like symptoms with negative pregnancy test?

Hi I am a 26 year old woman. I have had too shots of the Petogen injection which stopped my period. I missed my last shot which is now three weeks late to get it and I am now experiencing some pregnancy like symptoms - queasiness, bloating, tiredness, and back ache. Have taken two pregnancy tests because I have been sexually active, they were both negative. What could be the cause of these symptoms? when is the right time to get an accurate result?
Tue, 6 Sep 2016