What causes poor health?

Hello, My question is after a short hospitalization, I was told that i no longer had hashimotos because my thyroid was completely gone ... they tested me 3 times and it was negative 0 that particular group of ER workers said they had never seen that. I was stabilized and released. My health is generally poor is this why? Thank you for your thoughts and concidertion.
Mon, 27 Aug 2018

What do you mean by completely gone? Is your thyroid not producing any thyroxine? If yes what is TSH level or what is T3 and T4 level. What is the TPO level, use tablet Levothyroxin according to your TSH level. please follow up with TSH and TPO. Please consult your endocrinologist he will examine and treat you with correct dosage.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu