What causes pins and needles with numbness in feet and legs?

i have pins and needles constantly in my hands and feet and my legs go numb on me. i suffer from non epiliptic seizuires but this has only happened over the last few months. i had a mri in march and it showed 8 t2 flairs lesions. i have bladder problems and costpation and difficulty with gait.
Tue, 4 Oct 2016
Hello and thanks you for your query. I am Dr. Rommstein and I will try to help you as much as I can with my answer.
There are few possible causes. You should first rule out diabetes by checking blood sugar. Second you should check potassium,calcium and magnesium levels and do have these supplements if required. Third,this may be neuropathy as mri finding may.suggest. so neurologic consultation is necessary.

I hope I have answered you query. If you have any further questions you can contact us.
Kindly regards. Wish you a good health.