• question-icon

What causes pin pinching like sensation in my head?

dear doctor my dr precribed eptril md.5 for pin pinching like sensation in my headche ,what is reason for this type headche how to contol it befor pari cr was precribed for me while taking these i feel good,but if withdrawn some pin pinching sensations occurs pl reply
Mon, 9 Dec 2019

If I could know your age it could be due to weak nerves or pinching of the nerves please get vitamin B12 levels done and take Meconerve 500 mcg as a replacement.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Haleema Yezdani, General & Family Physician