What causes persistent nausea and vomiting in a patient on peritoneal dialysis?

Pt. on peritoneal dialysis for 8 yrs, admitted to hospital due to vomiting, nausea. Abdominal CT(liver, spleen, intestines)done, nothing wrong, Hgb normal, glucose scan normal, but pt. has Cholecystitis. Pt. been putting on antibiotics for a week. No help, still feel nausea, don t want to eat. What is the cause? Stomach problem´╝č Can you help please.
Sat, 3 Oct 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if nothing indicating as long as the symptoms are concern, then it could be Hyperacidity and it can be well managed with "Tab Omeprazole 40 mg Domperidone 30 mg" once in day, at evening time for four weeks, hope this information helps, take care and have a nice day.