What causes persistent leg cramps?

I her real bad leg cramps have had this for a long time have seen my doctor about this I take magnesium powder every day I no its been hotter lately so making sure I drink a lot of water as well as having a hydra lute tablet the pain can get so bad that I m putting something in my mouth so I don t wake any one up with the screaming it feels like a dog is tearing at my leg s what else can I do as this is getting me down thank you Wendy
Fri, 7 Dec 2018

Leg cramps can be from various issues apart from magnesium deficiency such as diabetes, vascular insufficiency, chronic fatigue syndrome, low hemoglobin levels, vitamin deficiency and so forth.

I would like to assess the details at my clinic with a thorough clinical examination for further guidelines and management ahead.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel,