What causes persistent headache with buzzing sound in the right ear?

Hi, I ve had a headache for about a month now. It started off with a dizzy spell and nausea then turned into a headache which is mainly to the top right hand side of my skull. The headaches vary from the back of my head to the top and sometimes above my eyes but is always there. The headache sometimes eases but I always have pressure and tightness in my head. I also have a buzzing in my right ear. I have been prescribed amitriptyline but doesn t seem to help. I ve had eyes tested and blood tests and these were all fine. Please help me.
Mon, 14 Jan 2019

Based on your description, it appears that you could be having problems related to the inner ear.

You need a clinical examination and undergo certain tests to know what could be the cause, so that it can be treated accordingly.

Kindly consult ENT specialist for clinical evaluation and appropriate management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Ashakiran S, General & Family Physician