What causes persistent bleeding from the kidney?

I only have one kidney, I donated one years ago and my kidney bleeds everyday. I have had an ultra sound and xrays and sonograms. I had a stone about one year ago. The sonogram showed not mass. The specialist says he does not care what the test show that I have a tumor and he will take a camera and a scope and he will cut the tumor out. He is a surgeon, isn t that what surgeons do. I do not trust this man as I was on the exam table, I am 70 and my 50 yr old daughter was in the chair and he greeted her as Susan, me, when her name is Wendy. Hee was 2hr late and I am over 3 hrs away.
Wed, 11 Sep 2019

* As per my surgical experience, malfunctioning of the solitary kidney via various insult to glomeruli or tubules can give rise to bleeding on daily basis.

* After precise work up with creatinine level, blood coagulation profile and CT IVP, I do recommend a kidney biopsy for the final diagnosis and care ahead.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon