What causes persistent abdominal discomfort and shortness of breath?

Hi. I have had stomach/abdominal problems for quite a few years now. They seem to have gotten worse after each child I ve had, especially after my 3rd child born two years ago. My symptoms are becoming so varied and unpredictable that they re hard to even explain. The latest symptoms I ve been experience are a shortness of breath after eating, irritation/gnawing in my mid to upper abdomen, and feeling nauseous anytime I eat. I ve had multiple tests done, many twice, and everything has come back normal (blood tests, upper go, stomach emptying tests, MRIs, ultrasounds,etc). I was tested for allergies ... only shrimp. I tried a food elimination diet that did not help, only caused me to loose weight and feel sick all of the time. Sometimes probiotics help, sometimes they don t. I ve tried multiple medications. The last two were attempted at the beginning of the year. The first was a mild dose of I think Prozac to try and calm the nerves in my stomach. Didn t help. The next was something to try and get my stomach to stretch out more when I ate. Didn t help. I did just start a thyroid medication because my general dr recently tested my thyroid and discovered it was low. It s never been low before but hopefully this med will help with some of my symptoms. I had stomach surgery one year ago. My appendix and gallbladder were removed just to see if that d help and my intestines were basically rearranged because it was discovered that i had severely malrotated intestines. That surgery has not made any difference in my symptoms. I have a handful of foods that I ve discovered make me very sick (severe stomach pains). They re foods that I used to be able to eat ... but gradually I keep adding to the list. I m not sure why these foods suddenly make me sick, especially since I have no known allergies or official food intolerances . Many times after eating I will feel extremely full, even if I haven t eaten much. Sometimes the feeling will turn to pain, sometimes it turns to irritation. The irritation covers my hunger (I don t feel hungry for multiple hours after eating) and sometimes makes me feel very mentally agitated. I know that was a very scrambled explanation. I m sorry. I m not sure where to go from here though. Any suggestions?
Wed, 11 Sep 2019

* Various possible issues can be considered in this assembly of symptoms as postpartum depression, gall bladder hypo functioning or other hormone disturbances.

* I would like to address the issue again once you revert back with all the details of reports available in the attachment as a scanned copy.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon