Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
188 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What causes penis shrinkage and testicular pain?

and it makes my penis small and firm. - i’ve been having side problems , my sides hurt and i’ve been feeling tired. -my right testicle has been hurting and my like ballsack?? (i don’t know what to call it) would get really tight and when i went to feel for my testicels they weren’t there , they were pushed upward. - and it’s also been putting me through stress , i already have anxiety adhd and depression and it just makes the anxiety and depression worse . i had to go to the hospital for 3 panic attack’s in 2 nights and i was thinking “why can’t i just be normal” so i just wanna know what’s going on with me and if you could possibly like narrow it down to 3 things that you think it is that would be great. also i’ve had this going on for a moth now
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Some of the possible causes of your symptoms might be:

-Epididymitis, or inflammation of the testicles.
-Testicular torsion or trauma.
-A hydrocele, which is characterized by swelling of the scrotum.
-An inguinal hernia.

You should do an ultrasound to confirm the diagnosis.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

sir, my right penis ball little pain. last week i had too pain, then i consulted a docter he found 2mm and 4mm stone in right kidney. i m drinking...