What causes penis discharge?

Hi, I had a question about my penis. My penis was itching on the inside so I went to get tested for std's but the results came back negative. The Dr. had still given me some pills before I got the results. I took all 4 pills and within a few days the itching was gone but 8 days later , my penis hole is still closing up with what I thought might be discharge. What could be causing this if it is not an std?
Mon, 1 Sep 2014
HI
Well come to HCM
If you do not have any history of exposure to positive person then no need to worry about this the consistency of discharge is matter and this need to be examined clinically more over if other associated symptoms are not there then no need to worry about this, hope this helps.