What causes penile pain during an intercourse?

SIR,

this is to say, that while doing intercourse with my wife, my foreskin of ,my penis got down and their was lot of pain on my penis due to this.

i am not able to do sex with my wife .

how will my skin of my penis will get normal.

how should i take care of this problem
Fri, 10 Apr 2015
Radiologist 's  Response
Hello

Your findings may suggest phimosis.It is a surgical condition in which fore skin can't be retracted over glans penis.
I suggest to go for circumcision.It is a minor operation in which foreskin is cut out and skin is tied over coronal sulcus.
It is better to get rid of this condition earliest because phimosis may cause surgical emergency if it is stuck over glans penis.It may compromise distal blood supply.
So,you should consult surgeon for proper management.

Get well soon.
Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan