Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
137 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

What causes penile pain during an intercourse?


this is to say, that while doing intercourse with my wife, my foreskin of ,my penis got down and their was lot of pain on my penis due to this.

i am not able to do sex with my wife .

how will my skin of my penis will get normal.

how should i take care of this problem
Fri, 10 Apr 2015
Report Abuse
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Radiologist 's  Response

Your findings may suggest phimosis.It is a surgical condition in which fore skin can't be retracted over glans penis.
I suggest to go for circumcision.It is a minor operation in which foreskin is cut out and skin is tied over coronal sulcus.
It is better to get rid of this condition earliest because phimosis may cause surgical emergency if it is stuck over glans penis.It may compromise distal blood supply.
So,you should consult surgeon for proper management.

Get well soon.
Take Care
Dr.Indu Bhushan
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

i have been having a lot of sex with my girlfriend 2 time a day sometimes 3 but the other day it was painfull i see looks like a few cut arond the...

Recent questions on  Phimosis

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...hi name is priya , isaw a case of phimosis,men about 36years old ,...

doctor1 MD

Hi I am 66 years old and since last one and half month say approx 40 to 45 days i am having foreskin problem and before that i didnot had any...

doctor1 MD

Hi, I am a 28 year old male in good health. Over the past couple of years my foreskin has been experiencing dryness, and in turn, cracking and...

doctor1 MD

What do you recommend for the treatment of phimosis without circumcision? Are there any stretches?

I've read that Betamethasone 0.05% could help...

doctor1 MD

I'm 25 and have never retracted foreskin from penis gland( mild phimosis ). When I do touch it it hurts( probably cuz I've never exposed my head in...

doctor1 MD

Height- 5'10 Weight- 67KG Penile Measurement - Length: 5.9 - 6.0 inches Girth: 4.9 in the base, 4.5 just below the glans Dear Doctor, I am...

doctor1 MD

My foreskin of penis covers all mt penis...I tried to pull it back at its head and kept it there for 1 day....but now it's hurting