What causes palpitations in the heart with numbness in the arms?

For the past year I have been having heart palpitations along with other symptoms. I will list them now. -Heart Palpitations all day -Numbness in Arms every morning -Occasional, BAD Vertigo episodes (2-4 times a week) -Flash of light in just my right eye -Painful zit like sores on both legs inner thigh -Weakness of Grip in both hands -Pain in my left wrist and I occasionally cant push my thumb and index fingers together without it hurting a lot (this happens sometimes) I went to the doctor and wore a holter monitor and was told it was benign pvcs and it might be anxiety...but I felt something more serious was wrong. I got a 2nd opinion and got blood work done, and was told I tested postive and negatove for lyme disease. The test that determines if I have it now was negative, and the test that determines if ive ever had it was positive. I had never been diagnosed with lyme...so I may have had it for a while...not sure. Anyway, I took antiobiotics for a month and after 3 weeks on them my palpitations disappeared along with the weird zits on my thighs. I felt a little better and had joint pain still ..but not having the palpitations was a relief. I finished my dosage and about 3 weeks after I stopped...my palpitations came right back full force and the painful small boil/zits came back. I feel like all of these symptoms are related to one another...I dont know what I could have. Please, if theres anybody who can ask me a series of questions to help solve my lifes mystery id be forever grateful. Has anyone had identical symptoms? Or have any doctors on here dealt with similar cases? Im truly desperate. I appreciate you taking the time out of your life to read this. Thank you!
Tue, 22 Sep 2015