What causes pale stool and diaper rashes after drinking whole milk?

Hi, my 1 year old baby began drinking whole milk on Dec 16th. Since then, she has not been sleeping well, her stool is white in color and she has developed a terrible diaper rash. Before whole milk she was drinking Similac Sensitive (lactose-free). Two days ago I switched her back to the Similac and her diaper rash has cleared and her stool color looks normal again. Do you think she is lactose intolerant? What milk should I feed her?
Tue, 18 Jun 2019